Since the advent of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Zoom has been one of the top Go-To's for online meetings with multiple people. Cyber Criminals have found several ways to exploit this service. As nothing is 100% bullet proof, these are 7 easy steps you can take to securely use Zoom Meetings.
- Keep the Zoom interface up-to-date - Before each use, check for updates.
- Use passwords to protect your meeting–and never share your meeting ID.
- Share the password securely - Most email providers have an option to send secure encrypted emails.
- Use waiting rooms - The host can see who is trying to gain access and remove any unwanted attendees.
- Manage participants - Minimize your session to one host who oversees the meeting.
- Take control of your privacy - The free versions tend not to secure the meeting and participant data.
- Beware of phishing - If it looks fake or you are not 100% certain, don't open it! Contact the sender via text or phone to verify it was them.
For further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us
Call/Text: 770-712-6668 Email: email@example.com Visit Us: Orcannus.com